The Royal Oman Police introduced an online visa system in 2018. Since then, it is possible to obtain an e-Visa – an electronic travel document that enables one to stay in Oman for a temporary period.
Bahraini passport holders can apply for a visa online and enter Oman. There are a few types of eVisa to Oman: a transit visa (valid for 72 hours), single-entry (for a 30-day stay), or multiple-entry visa (for a 30-day or 6-month stay in Oman).
Remember that the Oman Online visa can be used only for tourism-related purposes. You can’t take up employment in Oman with this visa as it is illegal.
Also, it is very easy to apply as you don’t have to visit the embassy of Bahrain or the consulate. Just grab your device with an internet connection, visit our website, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button, fill in the application form, cover the fee, and wait for confirmation. Then, receive your eVisa via email in PDF form.
Remember to print the document out due to the fact that eVisa and a valid passport will be checked by the authorities at the border crossing.
How to apply for an eVisa to Oman from Bahrain?
In order to apply for a visa to Oman, Bahraini passport holders first must check all the requirements and prepare the necessary documents. Then:
- Visit our website and click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Select the visa type and fill in the online application form. Remember to provide correct information. Check them twice to avoid mistakes that can lead to delays.
- Cover the fee. You can use electronic payment methods such as PayPal or credit/debit card to pay.
- Wait for the confirmation and receive an email with eVisa in PDF form. It is advisable to print out your eVisa as it will be checked at the border crossing by the proper authorities.
Important! Your passport must be valid. In another case, it won’t be possible to obtain a visa and use it.
Oman eVisa processing time and fees for Bahraini citizens
Processing time of Oman eVisa for Bahrain passport holders
When it comes to the processing time, it depends on correct data, submitting on a working day, and many other factors. Double-check the provided information, as mistakes can lead to delays or even rejection of the online application. However, the whole process will be as fast as possible, so you can relax.
The fees for an eVisa to Oman for Bahraini passport holders
The fee depends on the visa type. So Bahraini citizens can pick:
- Transit visa – 99 EUR
- Single-entry Oman visa for 30-day stay – 99 EURO
- Multiple-entry Oman visa for 30-day stay – 179 EUR
- Multiple-entry Oman visa for 6 months of stay – 149 EUR.
How long can citizens of Bahrain stay in Oman with an eVisa?
Bahraini passport holders need to pick the type of Oman Visa and period of stay:
- Single-entry visa: it enables Bahraini citizens to visit Oman once for 30 days. It is a very popular visa type that can be used for tourism-related purposes. The process of applying for it is very simple and intuitive, so you don’t need to worry.
- Transit visa: can be used when you transiting through Oman. It is valid for 72 hours. You must have it if you intend to leave the transit zone at the airport.
- Multiple-entry visa: thanks to it, you can enter Oman numerous times and stay there for 30 days or 6 months, depending on which type of visa you choose.
Benefits of Oman eVisa for Bahrain
Bahraini passport holders can enjoy many benefits of eVisa to Oman:
- There is no paperwork, so the process is very easy and convenient.
- You can save your time and nerves as you don’t have to visit the embassy or consulate of Bahrain.
- It is a stress-free experience – no face-to-face appointment is necessary.
- The entire process can be done electronically without going out.
- You just need a device with an internet connection to apply for an eVisa.
- The process of obtaining an eVisa is very safe.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding visas, you can ask our support team.