This website allows you to apply for and register your obligatory eVisa before traveling to Oman. Our service assists you through the eVisa process, providing full customer support for each inquiry regarding the application form and any related issues. The application process can take up to 72 hours. Please note: Our company is not related to Oman government website evisa.rop.gov.om. We are an independent organization that helps individuals and legal entities with their administrative travel paperwork.
The Oman eVisa is an electronic visa implemented by the Royal Oman Police in order to simplify the process of applying for an Oman tourist visa. If you are planning on travelling to Oman, you may now apply online for an eVisa.
The Royal Oman Police introduced an electronic visa system in February of 2018. Using our services, you can get your Oman visa online in just 72 hours.
The application process takes less than 15 minutes. Prepare all the necessary documents, and apply online to receive the approved Oman visa via email!
Using the electronic visa system, you can easily travel to the Sultanate of Oman for tourism and business purposes. There are different types of eVisas to Oman travelers can use - multiple-entry and single-entry visas.
Note: If you are a GCC (the Gulf Cooperation Council) citizen, you do not need a visa to enter Oman.
However, if you are a resident of one of the GCC countries, you need to apply for the Oman visa online. Though, your profession needs to be on the list of approved by Oman's government professions. Otherwise, your application may not be approved.
How to fill the application form?
Filling the Oman eVisa application form is as straightforward as it can be. Click the green button 'Apply Online for an eVisa' and start completing the form:
- Provide your details, including your basic personal information and travel-related details. Then, upload a photograph of yourself and the scan of your passport.
- Pay the handling charges using any convenient method of payment.
- The last step is checking your e-mail for the confirmation number. You can check the status of your eVisa processing using this unique number. Within the next 72 hours, eVisa will arrive in your e-mail inbox in the form of a PDF file.
Make sure that all the data provided in the application form is correct. Any misinformation, errors, or missing details may lead to your Oman visa application not being approved.
Moreover, ensure that your passport will stay valid for at least six months from the planned arrival in Oman to have a successfully approved application.
Oman eVisa types you can apply online
Travelers wishing to visit the Sultanate of Oman can do so using different Oman eVisa types:
- A single-entry visa that allows a 10-day stay. It costs 69 Euro and is valid for one month from the issuing date.
- A single entry visa that allows a 30-day stay that costs 99 Euro.
- A multiple-entry visa that is valid for one year from the issuing date. Each stay cannot be longer than 30 days. Please note that the first entry must take place within the first 30 days of issuing. This eVisa type costs 149 Euro.
Oman authorities are offering three different Oman eVisa types that eligible travelers can apply for online. Choose the one that suits your needs best and receive the approved visa for Oman within a maximum of 72 hours.
Is eVisa the same as tourist visa to Oman?
Oman eVisa serves as an online visa that can be used as a tourist visa. Tourist eVisas are granted to foreign nationals who want to enter the Sultanate of Oman for tourism. In other words, Oman online visa is perfect for tourists!
A tourist visa authorizes its holder to visit and stay in Oman for a period of 10 days, 30 days, or even 6 months. If it will be necessary you can also extend your stay while already in Oman. The initial entry has to take place within 30 days from the date of issue of the Oman eVisa. You can apply for either a single or a multiple-entry visa.
You cannot stay in Oman longer than the authorized period. Any violation of this rule will cause a fine and other serious consequences. For example, you may have to pay up to ten Riyals per day if you overstay your eVisa without making an extension application.
Each person who is eligible to apply for an Oman online visa has to submit a separate application. Applicant's passport must stay valid for at least six months from the planned date of enter Oman.
Citizens of countries listed as authorized to submit an application for an electronic visa to Oman will only need to attach a digital copy of a biodata page of the passport and a photograph of an applicant which might as well be a selfie.
Even if the nationality which is noted in your passport is not eligible to apply online based on the passport scan, a photograph, and a Schengen visa, you might be still eligible to apply with a valid GCC visa (in the form of an orange sticker).
If you are intending to travel to Oman with a GCC visa, but you are unsure if the profession noted on it is entitled to apply online, contact us for further information.
Additional information on the Oman eVisa
Some additional information concerning electronic visas to Oman includes:
- Whenever your passport expires, or in the case of losing it, you need to apply for a new Oman visa online.
- eVisa does not allow you to work in Oman. You can travel for business purposes, such as attending a meeting or a conference.
- In the case of overstaying in Oman, each unauthorized day will be fined with 10 OMR.
Please carefully check all of the requirements and the required documents before applying.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.