Oman eVisa for UK Citizens is an electronic visa valid for six months from the date of issue to travel with all types of vehicles to Oman.
You can visit any number of times during that period provided you have a valid entry visa or residence permit in another country.
Oman tourist eVisa is a single-entry visa and is free of charge. It will take one working day to obtain from the date of booking.
Once you have been to Oman and left, you cannot obtain another tourist visa for six months from the date of your last exit.
This eVisa provides a maximum stay of 30 days for individual tourists travelling on their own. Please keep in mind that children under 18 years old are not allowed to apply or use this service.
The application process is simple and easy. You can apply online through this link: Apply for eVisa to Oman (You will be transferred to the official website). Please ensure that you follow all instructions on the site carefully. For children, please see here for more information.
You will need the following documents, all of which should be in either English or Arabic:
- A clear scan of your passport’s information page.
- A clear scan of your passport’s current visa pages. You can also use an unofficial translation of this document into English or any other language provided that it is notarised by a public solicitor.
- A clear scan of your flight ticket. This can be sent directly to your e-mail address for review before being submitted online.
- Your address in the UK as stated on your passport information page.
What are the requirements for an eVisa for Oman for UK Citizens?
All UK citizens applying for an eVisa to Oman need to prepare just two elementary documents. Collecting them should take you just a few minutes and you will be prepared to start the application process.
Oman eVisa applicants must have:
- A valid passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of entering Oman
- Applicant’s digital face photo
Please note! The face photo can be taken using a phone or a PC camera!
How can UK citizens submit an application online?
Submitting an application online takes just a few minutes and can be completed using any working device. Use your phone, laptop, PC, or tablet to apply.
Grab your valid passport and follow these steps to get an approved eVisa to Oman from UK quickly:
- Provide the necessary data in the application form. Put your name, surname, e-mail address, basic travel and passport details. Double-check if every piece of information is error-free and submit the form.
- Make an online payment to cover the visa fee. Please note! The fees differ depending on the selected type of entry permit.
- Wait for the approved eVisa to arrive at your e-mail address in a PDF form.
The processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days). However, the average time of visa approval when using our services is just 31 hours from applying.