Oman eVisa Qatar Citizens is an online visa for the people of Qatar to apply online for Oman visa prior to their visit. The citizens of Qatar can easily obtain an Oman eVisa with just a few clicks.
This visa enables them to travel to Oman for tourism, business or other purposes and stay in Oman up-to 30 days without going through any complicated process.
Those desiring to visit Oman can apply for an eVisa by following few simple steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Read about the requirements of Oman eVisa Qatar Citizens here.
- Step 2: You must make sure you meet all these requirements before proceeding further. If you don’t, please find help elsewhere.
- Step 3: After reading about Oman eVisa requirements carefully, you can begin the process by filling up the form with your personal information.
- Step 4: Make the payment for visa fee through credit / debit card or paypal account. You will not be charged any additional amount for this service but you must ensure that there are sufficient funds in your account.
- Step 5: Once the payment is done, you will receive an email with your eVisa pdf attached to it. You can download this eVisa and show it at the Omani border upon arrival.
The citizens of Qatar can easily obtain an Oman eVisa with just a few clicks. This visa enables them to travel to Oman for tourism, business or other purposes and stay in Oman up-to 30 days without going through any complicated process.
It is a simple, easy and inexpensive process.
How to get Oman visa from Qatar
Grab your valid passport and the valid GCC visa and apply online following these 3 steps:
- Provide your data and some basic travel details in the Oman e-Visa application form
- Cover the Oman visa fee using any preferred method of online payment
- Check your e-mail address to see if you have received the confirmation number. Next, wait for your Oman entry permit to arrive at your inbox in a PDF form.
Please note! Our support team is available to all applicants during and after completing the application process via e-mail and phone. In case of any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.
Attention! If you are on a business visit Oman, list the company that you would be working with. If you are visiting a family in Oman, then list them as your sponsor.
What are the requirements for a visa to Oman?
Unfortunately, the residents of Qatar have not been yet authorized to travel to Oman with an eVisa issued based only on their passports’ biodata page copy.
It is required to provide one additional document. Nevertheless, it is still much more convenient method of acquiring additional authorizations to enter the country.
After all, you do not need to make an appointment with the embassy. Every person who intends to apply for an eVisa to Oman has to provide a copy of a GCC visa.
This abbreviation stands for residency in one of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and the document itself is in the form of an orange sticker in the passport.
How long does it take and what happens after I click the submit button?
When your application is received, it will be verified and adjusted accordingly to the documentation that you have provided.
Should there be any mistakes or misleading information detected you will be contacted via email.
Once your application will be submitted to the government of Oman, the processing time might take up to 3 working days.
That is why it is recommended to apply within 3 days in advance.